Tuesday 11 March 2014

My new favourite necklace


Lately I've had a slight obsession with pendant necklaces, there's something simple and elegant that I love about them. I've seen this necklace around on Ebay and other online shops for quite a while. I don't really believe in love at first site, but in the case I think I do. For whatever reason I still hadn't bought it yet and the other day my Mum left a package on my bed. Sure enough, I unravelled the million layers of bubble wrap and this sparkly beauty was staring back at me . I asked her if she knew I wanted the necklace and she said she had no idea, she just liked the look of it.  If that's not fate, I don't know what is.  


The design is absolutely gorgeous, angel wings wrapped around a ruby heart. (not a real ruby ofcourse, but one can always pretend haha)  The chain is fairly long so it doesn't really sit right at your neck, it's more a fashion necklace. I'm thinking of buying a smaller gold chain so it can sit slightly higher up.
Hope you're having a wonderful day and if you'd like the link to purchase one of these stunners, Click here

Infinite x's and o's,

Elena


1 comment:

  1. this is so gorgeous! love it

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete