Sunday 15 December 2013

Easy Christmas Nails - Santa Suit

There's only 10 more days until Christmas, crazy thought! So, it seemed fitting to paint my nails Christmas-y
So I came up with this easy santa suit design.

I used four nail polishes:




- Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar (a really beautiful metallic red, it's very solid so only needs one to two coats)
- Jordana Black - (I personally don't recommend this one because it takes a very long time to dry, instead use opi's black onyx)
- Opi Crown me already ( love it because of the amount of sparkles and thickness. Although for the purpose i'm using it for this tutorial, it would be better to use a nail polish with finer sparkles)
- Opi Top coat

I applied two layers of sugar sugar, waited for that to dry then applied a horizontal black line of jordana black. Using a fine paint brush I applied crown me already in a square shape over the belt to create a buckle. To finish off I applied a layer of Top coat.

Hopefully this post gave you a little bit of inspiration!  Have a Merry Christmas!

Infinite x's and o's

Elena




No comments:

Post a Comment