Saturday 7 December 2013

Easy Nail Art - Reverse Gradient Glitter Nails


I was looking through tumblr and pinterest for inspiration, which I only occasionally do.. *cough*.. and came across a photo of these beautiful reverse gradient glitter nails. The photo I saw was in tiffany blue but I decided to be a little bit different and use pink instead, mainly because I don't have a tiffany blue nail polish....  which considering tiffany blue is my favourite colour is unacceptable.

How did I do it you ask? Well, it was incredibly easy. Obviously, because I did it.

I used three nail polish's:


-Opi Isn't that precious  ( I love this colour because with some pink nail polishes it can be overly pink, does that even make sense. I have noticed with opi's pink friday it's a tad too.... barbie for my liking)
-Opi Crown me already! (love it, because of the thickness of the sparkles, the extra sparkles... and again... sparkles. Need I say more. Though it is a total douche to take off so brace yourself for lots of nail polish remover and *facepalm* moments)
-Opi Top Coat

I applied three layers of Isn't that precious, waited for that to dry then applied crown me already from the base of my nail working up more towards the outer corners. After that was dry I finished off with the topcoat.

Over-all I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, well... anything with sparkles I'll be happy with.
Hopefully this post gave you a little bit of inspiration to get your glitz on and I even made a video on youtube how to do it. (see above)

Infinite x's and o's,

Elena




No comments:

Post a Comment