Monday 14 April 2014

Your questions about me answered!

I was tagged to do the 20 questions tag the other day by a beautiful girl who's blog has mysteriously disappeared and I can't find anywhere. I don't even remember your name, I'm sorry! So if you're reading this, you know who you are.  I was also tagged by Celine, Megan and Mickeala for the liebster award. Thank you ladies! 
 I thought I would combine all the questions from the two tags into one post so I hope this is sufficient enough for you :)

Fair warning, there are a lot of questions, you may need to prepare some tea and biscuits. So if you're not interested in getting to know me a bit more, I would navigate away. (If you just clicked away.. RUDE)
If you're still here, have a heart >  
 Alright here we go:


Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have two older brothers who are 30 and 28.

How old are you?
I'm 18, whoop! Haha I'm kidding, adulthood is incredibly over-rated. My birthday is on the 15th of September

What's your height?
5 ft 7

Is this your first blog?
It is not! I actually had a few blogs previously when I was younger. I think one was called elenassweettreats or something along those lines where I posted recipes. The other one was called Elenaluvsya which I made when I was 13, oh the embarrassment..

Do you have any diet plans/tips?
I lost around 35 kilos a couple of years ago on a low carb high protein diet. So my tip would be to cut back on too many breads/pasta's etc and stick to healthy lean meats, fruit & vegies! Also don't forget to treat yourself every once in a while ;)

What blogs/people inspire you or who is your favourite blogger?
Goodness! What a hard question... I would say the people who inspire me the most are Tanya burr and Zoella.

Do you work out/How do you stay slim?
I do work out, almost everyday. I just started a 12 week female bodybuilding training course and crossfit so we'll see how that goes! 

Are you in college/uni or working?
Not at the moment, no.
What is one beauty product you would not go without?
I would definitely say concealer, without it I look like a vampire that has a hangover. The one I use is by Estee lauder and it is the double wear stay in place concealer. Does miracles!

What is your favourite colour?
Icy blue 

Do you have any pets?
I do, I have two dogs and three cats. 

What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I'm a little boring but i'll probably just stay home, browse tumblr, watch movies, bake something or read.

What's your favourite tv show?
Currently it's Game of thrones or the vampire diaries. I think I just released my inner nerd girl with that question. Although game of thrones has a tad too much rudy nudies... makes it a tad awkward to watch with the family.

What do you feel is your greatest achievement? 
Hmmm, I'd say my weight loss is probably my greatest so far.

Tea or Coffee?
I'm a sucker for both, I usually start the day off with coffee and progress slowly to tea at night. Herbal tea's though, no thank you, to me they taste like drinking pot pouri.

What is your dream job?
Oh my goodness, I have changed my mind about this so many times. I'll go with either a writer, actress or something to do with the film/makeup/fashion industry.

What is your ethnicity?
German and Irish with a bit of Spanish thrown in there somewhere apparently.

Do you want to get married later on in life?
Ofcourse, I think most girls dream of their wedding when they're younger. Right now it's not at the top of my to-do list, but eventually sure. 

Do you have any phobias?
I'd say deep water would be my phobia, you know when you can't see what's  below you. I think it started when I was younger and there was a shark warning while I was in the water.

have you ever had a near-death experience?
I have actually quite a few times, either almost getting run over or almost drowning when I was little in a pool.

Name three places you want to travel to and why?
Greece, America (most states) and London, England.
The reason I want to travel to these places is pretty much the same, experience the culture and explore!
Greece looks so beautiful! In London and America i'd love do some shopping at brands we don't have in Australia. Like lush, premark, sephora and Asos!

Where have you been on holiday & where was the best?
I've been to New Zealand and a lot of places in Australia. My favourite would be Queenstown, New Zealand. It's absolutely gorgeous and very scenic!

Which five male celebs would be on your "list"?
Oooo I would say...  Jensen Ackles, Josh Hutcherson, Chris Pine, Ian Somerhalder and Chris hemsworth.

If you only had 24 hours to live how would you spend it?
Preferably with all the above! Haha... No Kidding, Kidding. I'd probably spend it with family and everyone I love.

Do you have a favourite book?
I think my favourite books are the Infernal devices and the mortal  instruments series, written by Cassandra Clare. Which are both inter-linked.  If you haven't read these, we can still be friends but.... you have to go get them! STAT

What does your bedroom room look like? What style have you decorated it in?
Well, I did a room tour not too long ago if you want to see it as one of my first youtube videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yx6dBhN53pg&list=UUxQt5q9vZpcOzac21wxPUOQ


What is your favourite disney film?
OH! I cant pick just one!  Frozen, Aladdin, Mulan and Anastasia. I'm sure if i really though about It I'd come up with heaps more.

What's your favourite movie?
Definitely the fast and the furious movies, love them.

Beauty/Shopping Questions:

Heels or flats?
Flats during the day unless of-course they're awesome boots! Heels at night & for special occasions. 

Favourite moisturiser?
Olay complete 30 +

Where do you buy most of your clothes from?
Crossroads, SES, Tempt or Target.

Favourite make-up brand?
I'd either have to go with Mac, Revlon or Urban Decay.

Favourite nail polish brand?
Sally Hansen, hands down.

Post a picture of your face!





What was your first makeup item?
Pretty sure it was concealer actually.. the maybelline fit me one. I had no idea what I was doing, I ended up with horrible makeup lines under my eyes that made me look old and wrinkly.

If you had your own makeup line what would you call it?
Oh goodness, I'd probably just be boring and use my name

Can you please show your followers how you organise all your jewellery?
Will do, I shall take a mental note!

At what age did you start wearing makeup?
I Probably started when I was 15 or so and it was mostly just concealer with a bit of face power and black eyeliner.

What's  your worst shopping habbit?
Being a tight arse. (language sorry, but It had to be done) I tend over-think my purchases then I don't get anything at all.

Do you have a signature scent?
I do, Miriah carey's luscious pink perfume, oo la la. 

How do you normally wear your hair?
completely depends on the occasion, but usually straightened and in a pony-tail with my bangs to each side. Unfortuntetly i'm not too experimental when it comes to my hair because it usually ends up looking like a have a dead animal on my head.

How do you take care of your hair?
I use vanilla coconut oil after a shower and put about a teaspoon onto the ends of my hair. For shampoo and conditioner, I use a colour-protection shampoo by Schwartzkopf. 

Phew! That took me a while! I hope you enjoyed it at least and I was able to answer all the questions you may have about me.

Infinite x's and o's

Elena  



2 comments:

  1. The vampire diaries!! Love that show so much! Ian & Paul mmm hotties!

    ReplyDelete