Sunday 6 April 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award!

Wow, someone thinks I'm inspiring.... AW stawpit!
I was nominated for this award by Grace and Coolallure
It's so nice to hear that my blog posts have had an impact on someone and to even be considered for an award like this. So, thank you, truly.

So, Here's how this award works.

1. Thank and Link the person/s who nominated you
2. List the rules and display the award
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 5 other blogs and comment on their blogs to let them know you have nominated them. Also provide a link to your post.

Seven things about myself:
(this literally took me an hour to think of, I wish I was kidding)

1. I am slightly addicted to tumblr.... and of course by slightly I mean utterly. There's something about re-blogging pretty pictures and quotes that is quite therapeutic. 
2. I'm currently taking a gap year in-between studies to find out who I want to be and what I want to do. I'm hoping to travel a little bit this year too. 
3. My favourite colour is tiffany blue (In my head I heard that guy from project runway say "shutup, it's freakin blue.")
4. I once tried to ride a skateboard. Never again. 
5. In 2012 I lost 35 kilos
6. I have brown eyes but depending on the light they show flecks of blue and gold. 
7. I love the movie Frozen, Olaf is hilarious! 

The blogs I nominate are:

5. thecolecollection.com


Infinite x's and o's,

Elena


6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! I'll get right to it now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elena! I love reading awards posts as you get to find out some fun things about other people. Olaf is pretty damn cute!! Thank you honey for nominating me for an award, a total honour!! I am going to sit down this weekend and do my awards post X d

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I look forward to reading it! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Hey! I nominated you for the Liebster award!!

    http://lipstickdaisies.blogspot.sg/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, thank you for following my previous blog, Lipstickdaisies! I have recently moved to a new blog and it would mean so much to me and I would be so thankful if you could follow it!

    http://celineavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete