Wednesday 20 August 2014

My month in photos


I haven't done a "my week in photos" post in quiet a while because I honestly haven't had the time to take a lot of photos, either that or my week was really boring and I figured no one really wanted to see photos of what I ate for dinner every day! So, to make things a little more interesting I decided to do a "my month in photos" from a combination of my posts on instagram and other modes of photography (is that the right expression) Here we go!:



For a few days the moon was full and absolutely stunning.



I got a little Arty...


Decided to wear my motorbike jacket out (the fact that I don't have a motorbike yet is irrelevant) 


Things got a little weird when I decided to comic-book myself with makeup one night. Which was the result of boredom, procrastination and running on energy drinks.

Finishing an 18 page assignment with very little sleep, Ps: don't try this at home kids.


Gorgeous sunset, (ps: no I wasn't driving, you can calm) 


Something about these jellybeans brings back a flood of childhood memories. I still remember the day my doctor didn't offer my a jellybean after I'd gone to see him, it was a very sad day, my childhood was over.


I got a little too excited and over-estimated how many brownies I actually needed to make one day, but honestly, can one have too many brownies? I think not!
Found a weirdo in my mirror


For whatever reason, my best friend Lisa and I couldn't breathe laughing at her impression of a hillbilly playing a guitar while we were waiting in my car, which resulted in foggy windows and drawing. We had a little too much sugar that night.... 


The same night we went to watch Lucy (very odd movie) and the cinema was empty! (we had fun ;) )



Pizza night! 



After the sad death of Robin Williams, my friends and I decided to watch Aladdin as a tribute. (the beginning of any disney movie always makes me a little nostalgic) 


Sunday drinks with a friend! Not just Smirnoff...


Got a little arty once again.. With new watercolour pencils.

So there it is, my month in photos!

Hope you're having a great week and month so far,

Infinite x's and o's,

Elena 










No comments:

Post a Comment